Recently I filmed a faul, fall +haul, video on my YouTube channel (Watch it here!) in which I shared a bunch of fashion and beauty items I had purchased that were fall inspired. Now, I wasn’t able to share every beauty product I recently received because let’s be honest—that video was already long as is. Haha. However, that’s what this blog is for! To go on about all of my favorites without a time frame on my endless raves. So, without prolonging it further since I have a lot to say, I’ll be chatting with ya’ll about my latest skincare goodies that my skin has been loving like no tomorrow. Take a read down below and let me know if any of you have tried these products. I’d love to know your thoughts on them!
– BareMinerals Bare Haven Essential Moisturizing Soft Cream: I know what you’re thinking. It’s one of the longest product names ever, but this moisturizer definitely covers everything it stand for. It is moisturizing, a soft cream and has quickly become an essential in my skincare routine. I prep my skin in the morning after I wash my face with this container of heaven, and my skin instantly feels hydrated and ready to start the day. The creamy texture of this moisturizer does not feel heavy at all when soaked into your skin, but instead glides on effortlessly, while still providing the moisturization you’ll need throughout the day.
– L’Oréal Advanced Revitalift Eye Cream: I have been searching for an eye cream to try for quite some time. I’ve tried a few here and there, but I’ve never purchased my own before. What I wanted in an eye cream was quality, ingredients to brighten dark circles and anti-aging benefits to help tweak down fine lines. I ended up narrowing it down to this eye cream by L’Oréal that had some of the best reviews out there. I’ve been using this cream for almost a month and my under eye area is starting to appear brighter and smoother by the day. I love the lightweight feel of this product when dabbed into your skin. It’s perfect for anyone that has sensitive skin as well, and a little goes a very long way.
– Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream: Since fall has made its way to the East Coast the temperature is beginning to slowly drop, and with that means the cold weather. Cold weather = dry skin, of course. I have combination skin, but when the no-mercy weather comes along it tends to be more dry than oily. Yay me. What I have found that works best for my skin during these times is face masks and thick night creams that help bring hydration back to it. The Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream feels like such a dream when I put it on in the evening. It instantly relaxes me and has my skin feeling ten times better after a long day. The only downside to it is that it can burn your eyes so I recommend applying it nowhere near your under eye area.
– SKINFOOD Egg White Pore Foam: This product has been on my must-buy list for a little while, especially after seeing so many other raves about it by my fave beauty bloggers. After using it consistently I totally understand the hype. The Egg White Pore Foam is unlike any skincare product I have used before—and not just because it contains egg white extract. It deep cleans my pores like no other cleanser or mask has done before, and I have seen such a reduction in the size of them within just a couple weeks. It also is a champ in removing makeup and cleaning your skin at the same time making it an A+ for me.
– L’Oréal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask: Speaking about A+ products, the L’Oréal clay masks have been out for a bit, but I recently got the chance to try them out the past month. Out of the trio that was launched, my favorite is the Detox & Brighten Clay Mask made with charcoal. In this mask’s description it states that it will “detoxify and illuminate your skin within 10 minutes.” Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, my friends after using it multiple times this product is true to its word. The best part about it? You can actually see the results afterwards. Say hello to glowing, rejuvenated and healthy skin within minutes.
– Mario Badescu Glass Bottle Drying Lotion: Another skincare product with major hype behind it is this fella right here. And I purchased the glass version of it because…well, it’s glass. I really wanted to try this product after hearing so many almost “magical over-night” elements it had. So, I purchased it and have given it a go a few times. It definitely does make any acne that was raised the day before become flat overnight, however it does not get rid of it fully. It just flattens it, which is great if you’re trying to cover it up. I honestly don’t think it’s as incredible has the hype behind it, but it definitely is a quick way to make any acne less noticeable in a cinch.
– Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herb and Rosewater: Need I say anything? This Mario Badescu product is a repurchase of mine, and this time around I needed to get the larger bottle. I use this facial spray every day to set my makeup and spritz my skin to give it a little something more. It’s a holy grail skincare product of mine that I don’t see leaving my beauty routine any time soon—unless I run out and have to run to Ulta.
Thank you all for reading! Stay tuned for a new blog post coming your way soon. Until then…
Follow me on!
Lots of Love, Victoria.