When I found out that Wet n Wild was coming out with a Photo Focus collection ft. new face products I went gaga. Initially I was going to place an order on their site, but with luck, I happened to stumble upon the collection in a local Walgreens. Don’t you just love when that happens? Plus it’s so much more helpful when it is a face product; that way you can color match right then and there. I ended up picking out two products being the Photo Focus Foundation in Soft Beige and the Photo Focus Pressed Powder in Neutral Buff. I’ve been trying out this duo for the past 2 weeks and have gathered my thoughts about them down below to help any of ya’ll who are thinking about picking these up.
Photo Focus Foundation
- A buildable medium to full coverage foundation that is perfect for photos and covering anything that you want concealed.
- It lasts well over several hours without moving or fading.
- The packaging is simple and innovative with the spatula that it provides for applying the foundation. It’s such a neat tool that allows you to use as much product as you wish without it getting everywhere.
- I find that it looks well in almost every type of lighting whether you are inside or outside.
- The color range could definitely be widen as the deepest color the line offers is Mahogany.
- The formula can seep into fine lines after some wear over time.
- It has a tack-like texture once it dries, so it definitely needs to be set with a powder. No powder and I’m sure it will not work as well.
- The foundation dries pretty quickly so applying it in small sections works best; a wet sponge helped with application.
Photo Focus Pressed Powder
- It’s the perfect pairing to the Photo Focus foundation and compliments it well with its full coverage formula + smooth, blendable texture.
- Even though the color range isn’t that vast I was able to color match to a “T” with the powder and foundation. Plus, you can use either or to contour or bronze.
- It reduces shine and sets any foundation while leaving a matte finish.
- Again, the color range could be added to since the deepest color with this product is Cocoa.
Check out this duo in a makeup look I created! And those photos were taken after having had the makeup applied for several hours. Pretty awesome, right?
Let me know if you have these Wet n Wild products and what you think about them or how they work for you! Snag your own at a local store near you or on www.wetnwildbeauty.com.
Thank you for reading. <3
Lots of Love, Victoria.